Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Driving

I don't like to drive. I'm horrible with directions. I would much rather ride in the back and watch a movie with the kids. That being said, from now on, if I go anywhere with any of my friends (you know who you are) I'M DRIVING!!! I'm the only one who hasn't been in a terrible accident in the last few years. Actually, I haven't had so much as a speeding ticket in the last 10 years. Guess that's just the way it has to be.

On a side note, babies like cars. She watched the rear windshield wiper for a long time and laughed today. She likes the movement, and generally falls asleep. I wish all our car seats could be as comfy as a babies. Too bad my moose will need a bigger seat soon. They are less comfy as they get bigger.

1 comment:

  1. Who else besides me has been in a "terrible accident" in the last few years?

    Also, I'm fine with not driving as long as you remind me to tell you where to go. Sometimes I forget you don't know your way around, which totally makes me laugh when you get lost in Point... ;)

    ReplyDelete