Thursday, March 12, 2009

We're old

Every once in a while it really hits me that I'm getting old. Trev's so smart and self sufficient. Soph's eating real people food (if you can call rice cereal that) and our 10 year reunions are this year. I do feel better that I'm not turning 30 this year like Chief AND I'm not even close to turning 40 like Sergio. I forget he's that much older than me. I am also reminded that we were so close to having our kid out of the house when we were 40 and now we're going to be closer to 50, but that's okay. In reality we'll be pretty young to have all the kids out. Especially since we're some of the only ones with kids. We'll have tons of time when we have more money, which will lead to lots of traveling which I'm looking forward to. See, everyone should have kids when they are in college. . . or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment