Sunday, March 22, 2009

Wisconsin

Ever tried to convince someone from California that Wisconsin is a better place to live. All anyone can come up with is that we have 4 seasons. In the end you kind of end up lying. I'm not sure that I convinced my brother-in-law's girlfriend, but I tried. Her mom told her to have fun, but not too much fun before she left. Though she has lived out of her state once, so maybe there is hope. EXCEPT she lived in Hawaii. We're doomed. I see a lot of Disneyland in our future. Argh!

3 comments:

  1. Wisconsin isn't so bad. It's not necessarily exciting, but I think of it as charming. It would be nice if people outside of the state knew something more than "beer and cheese"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wisconsin winter is horrible. It is. The rest is fine, except mosquitoes. UW Madison was mentioned on the Colbert Report...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, I don't think you get to go to Disneyland a lot and complain. I've heard from some very reliable sources, that in fact, it is the happiest place on earth.

    ReplyDelete