Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sick Days

So, I've been sick all week. I didn't call into work because we're super busy. I've suffered through it. And today, on the one day I really wanted to go to work, my sitter is stick. I guess I now know the beauty of organized daycare, they can't call in sick. Sure, you pay more, but there is not call at 6:30 and a scramble to search for someone to come in, only to realize everyone you know has a JOB. So, I'm home. Eric has some fancy meeting he needs to be at all week, so even though it's his turn, and I'm missing my super fun lunch (that might be a stretch) I'm home. I'm surprisingly not mad at him, I knew he had this meeting, but still I'm a little salty this morning. I like spending the day with the kiddles, but I've already emailed into work with the things I was supposed to accomplish today and I'm sure I'll come up with more. What to do with a completely free day, hmmmm. Why don't they just let you bring your kids to work. You'd think a day with me and a baby is better than me not being there at all. She sleeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment