Friday, April 3, 2009

Technology

Sometimes I love technology. I've been trying to find my best friend from when I was little for forever. I searched Myspace, asked around, and no one knew where she was. Then boom, today, out of the blue, a friend request. I imagine, that before technology, you just lost touch (though I'd be happy to do that with some). I'm excited to find her. she's one of those, we haven't talked for 8 years, but lets pick up right where we left off kind of people. Everyone once in a while something comes up and it makes me think of her. Silly things, waffles, yikes stripes gum, clueless. Anyway, I'm sure if you asked an old person, technology is the downfall of society, but I love it. How else could I chat with my friend in San Fran who HATES to talk on the phone? :)

PS I'm glad I'm not seeing a movie at midnight with Snoop and the hubby-Chief you're lazy.

2 comments:

  1. You know, you've never struck me as someone who loves to chat on the phone either. If I'm mistaken, I do relax the "let's not talk on the phone" thing for certain people. You would qualify as one of them.

    Um, unless you'd be planning on calling me 5x a day. Then, I'd just have to be "busy" a lot. :) Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing you didn't go to the movie - feel free to watch Casablanca at anytime in the comfort of your own home at a decent time of day.

    ReplyDelete