Sunday, August 23, 2009

My little piece of crazy

So, everyone in my family has their own form of crazy. It spans from OCD to other things. I've always considered myself one of the more "normal" people, though some would consider that an insult. One of my family once told me they chalked up my calmness to the pills I'm on. I don't know what I think about that. I do have my quirks though. I won't list them, I bet some of you can name them better than I can.

One thing I'm a little nuts with is reading. I don't read a ton, but I've read a good smattering of stuff ranging from Shakespeare to Political comedies, to my most well know love of fantasy. I don't read a ton because I get completely submersed in a book. I can't just pick it up and put it down causally over a week. I usually finish a book in a day or two. It's even worse when it's a series. I read the Hitchhikers series so fast I couldn't' tell you what was in each book. I also have found that fantasy is often written in trilogies, which makes it even harder. The books are long and I could spend 10 hours a day reading. The fam doesn't like it very much. Anyway. . . back to reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment