Sunday, July 19, 2009

I'm addicted to reality TV

Not all of it, but most. There is something about seeing real people suffer, that trips my trigger. I like the summer because it's got a lot of reality. I even watch some of the sudo-reality, semi scripted TV. I miss one of the best shoes, that they axed, The Mole. It was a quality show. It let us play along. I do hate the all=star seasons. After your 10 minutes is up, it's up. Stop trying for more. The only exception is the real world/ road rules challenges. I like them better than the real show most of the time. We even watched AI for the first time this year. It was pretty good. I guess it appeals to me because it's family friendly too. Trev likes to watch shows with me. We even watch a animates "reality" show. It got us a trivia answer this year. Anyway, Big Brother is about to start, gotta go.

No comments:

Post a Comment