Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I hate California

Seriously, nothing good has come from a conversation about California lately. Stupid Eric seems to have to go there for work all the time. The thing is, it's far. The flights take a long time, and he's gone for a long time. I hate it when he travels for work. Even worse, the absolute worse time for him to go was the beginning of next week for me, but of course that's what worked for everyone else, so he's going. Guess what, no one else is going now. AHHHHHH!!! I wish we had separate money so I can make him buy me something nice.

Maybe someday I will get to go to Cali too. Maybe some day my work will send me out of the state, doubt it. Maybe someday he will be able to send one of the guys on his team. Maybe someday he will make so much money that I can hire help. Argh.

No comments:

Post a Comment