Monday, May 4, 2009

I am not a good little wife

I am not a good wife. I don't like cooking and cleaning and taking care of the kids by myself. I HATE that Eric has to go to Vegas for the next 4 days and I have to be here alone. I love my kids, and love spending time with them, but I like to have the option of someone else changing the diapers or making the breakfast. Let's face it, you all know Eric gets up with the baby at night so I can sleep, which means 4 nights of me jumping up at any noise. I'm not looking forward to any of it. I have the clothes laid out, the lunches laid out, easy dinners planned, but still, I'm crabby. I wouldn't make it as a single mom. I guess he knows I'll never leave him. Stupid work trips. At least next weekend is mother's day so he'll make it up to me. I do get some peace of mind in the fact that he goes every year, to the same place, with the same people, and gets almost no free time, but still, it's freaking Vegas. ARGH!

1 comment: