Tuesday, February 24, 2009

We're BACK!

And can I just say that I love our friends. It's nice to have people that you can travel with and not have to worry about entertaining all the time. It's nice to have other people to talk to too. Don't get me wrong, I love my hubby, but we talk everyday. Other people just make things more exciting.

San Antonio was fun. I'd recommend it, for a few days. I think we would have gotten bored if we were there much longer, but it was definitely worth the trip.

Can I also note, no one loves flying. If you say you do, you lie. I don't hate it, but as my husband says, if you could teleport you would. Airports suck. The seats are small. You can't get comfortable. It's not awesome.

1 comment:

  1. Awww! We love you too!
    We had a fantastic time in San Antonio!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete